Friday, March 23, 2007

32 week ob appointment

,back ground info: so i have had 3 uti 's so far this pregnancy and i was pretty sure i had another one so----
i went in for my appointment i have lost 4 pounds this month- I'm sure its from all the peeping:)
brennan sounded great, blood pressure is great...did my urine sample and in 2 seconds the nurse said oh my you definitly have blood in your urine..oh great! she said I have A LOT of blood in it, and she would let my ob know....

well in he comes...and says andrea i dont think you have a uti..i think you have small kidney stones! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? not what i wanted to hear.....he said since there is no protien, or other things they check for in my urine..he doesnt' think its a uti, so I have an antiobiotic i have to take for the next 7 weeks..he promises it wont' harm brennan in any way, and that i need to keep drinking fluids and emptying my bladder...(thanks for that captain obvious)smile.gif

anyway..i'm praying for relief, and that the next 7 weeks fly by!!

No comments: