
So on 9-4, I started testing- ok lets be honest it was way before then that I started testing:) I was 11 dpo....(days past ovulation)...technically supposed to wait till 14 dpo..but who can stand that:)
With Emma we started seeing 2 lines at day 11, so I thought ok this will be semi accurate...so I woke up at 5 a.m. and tested and watched and prayed, and low and behold I saw 2 faint pink lines!!!!! So I said um B i need you to look at this, I think theres a line!! He saw it also..but he was still asleeping..so I got up again at 7 and took another test:) Told you I was obsessed:) The line came up again..Bryan for sure saw it this time! So I called tam, ange, and mom who were super excited! I said oh Im just not sure so will you keep praying...Ang said a lines' a line..its for real! Those who know her know she is turbo:) Tam was guardingly excited- I told her we have to be:) So i woke up 9-5 and called Dr. Burwinkles and said may I please please have a beta done- I'm tired of wasting money on hpt:)

2 comments:
Congratulations! And YAY a blog!
That's awfully dark, Andrea. Did you color it in?
Post a Comment