She is such a joy! Bryan and I are both smitten with her! She is 15 months old now...Where did the time go on that one? Wow! We just had her appointment on Tuesday, she now weighs 22 pounds, and is 31 1/2 inches, and her noggin is 47 cm.
So for those of you who love the percentile charts, here is that info---For weight she is in the 25-50 percentile, for length she is 75'th-90'th percentile, and her noggin is in the 75'th-90'th.
I don't really enjoy the charts. A lot of people get freaked out by them, I just like to see that Em is growin!
Emma is talking up a storm these days, my favorite so far is when she said Good girl mama? Her favorite things are books...my girl could read all the day long! Her favorite show is get ready for this..here's a clue ...Can I buy a vowel? um yay thats right you read it right..her favorite show is WHEEL of Fortune:) She sits still during the entire show, and claps and turns back to make sure we're watching too!! Oh and by the way I am not one of "those" mommies who thinks their child is perfect..um No Emma is a pistol:) She is a sassy little thang--just like her mama:) The biggest challenge these days is being consistent. She is testing us, and I know thats normal. Bryan says she's bad I say shes' a 15 month old. Big Difference:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You? A sassy little thing? Well, I'll buy that.
Post a Comment